Bax Audio Video is growing!
We are hiring SERVICE / INSTALL Technicians for
This full-time position will install and service a vast line of surveillance systems, Electronic Access/Alarm systems and related equipment in this field. Ideally, you'll have these qualifications:
• Previous experience in security installation, maintenance, or other related fields
• Ability to handle physical workload and working at heights
• Familiar with the agriculture and manufacturing industries
• Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to keep up with shifting demands
• Ability to work with little to no supervision
• Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
• Experience working in a team environment
• Committed to highly accurate work
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• A strong commitment to safe work practices
• A positive attitude
• Valid Ontario driver's license
Our service area is Southwestern Ontario. You'll work Monday to Friday, 9:00am-6:00pm with an attractive salary based upon experience & benefits package. Within this position you will manage customer relationships by consulting with them, providing recommendations and teaching them how the equipment works. You will complete work orders accurately, in full and on time. You will maintain and uphold health and safety practices while on all job sites.
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest in our company, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.